E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1956 till 1969 (it doesn't seem that long ago)

 
 

The Brothers return

17 Susquehanna Court
Elkhart, Indiana




 
#3 Holley Lane, our next home.... Still on the river (thanks Dad!)


The River Queen


A paddle wheeler that cruised The St Joseph River and where I had a graduation party for all my classmates....that got me kicked out of school and not allowed to attend the graduation ceremony!  Apparently getting the entire senior class drunk was an error in my judgement?  I don't think so...  Great rewards require risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment