E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

FTV Party ~ Prague

Hey, you can't make this stuff up... I am in line to go up to The FTV Fashion Club. I let a group go ahead of me, since they were 4 (elevator holds four only) and end up with Jacob, Blake and Johanna on the next lift. Jacob is funny, carrying a pair of high heels and tells me this girl is bright, beautiful and demanding.... She looked at me and said, I like to drive sometimes... Told her I don't have a problem with this, and think nothing of it. She looked at me, laughed and said, well then you stay close to me tonight! OK ~ We get to the top floor and I see it is a Private Party and say, well I guess I am out of here...
Jacob says, oh no, you are with us... at the door they check wrist bands (which of course I don't have ~ Jacob tells the doorman (think he was a doorman, could have been Oak Tree based upon the size of his "limbs" ) ... He is with me. Turns out this is a private party of some sort celebrating the end of their "conference." We get drinks and Jacob introduces me to more than a few stunning ladies, gets me a drink and tells me to enjoy, leaving me with Blake and Johanna, his employees...

We find a table and begin talking.... I thanked them for bringing me in and ask, what kind of an award ceremony is this? It's an Exoclick awards party. Further conversation reveals that Jacob owns ha company called Fleshlight. I am still a little clueless.... Blake and Johanna explain what their business is. I asked if they were pulling my leg.... They assured me they weren't... Long story made short ` This was a party for the owners of various and sundry sex toys, sex clubs and outlets, World wide! They suggested I visit the VIP room to see "examples" from the award winners.... uhhhh....
Ok, now I am clear on this now.... The party was outrageous with very normal and beautiful people having a good time.. a very good time. Nothing "base" in nature but upon further investigation, a bit of dancing.... what can I say? I was just shocked...and only stayed for 3 1/2 hours! . This was yet another example of another type of "incredible" finding me! The FTV Club is amazing ~ drinks were all free and plentiful and to be perfectly honest, I had a ball! (figuratively speaking) and met many.....interesting company owners and their models.... Also met Anna Marešová, the winner! More than 180 designs by secondary school and university students from around the Czech Republic competed in the 20th annual National Student Design Awards that were handed out in Prague last week. The main prize went to Anna Marešová, a post-graduate student at the UJEP university in Ústí nad Labem, for a set of vibrators called Whoop De Doo. The sleek, hypermodern sex toys, complete with chargers, charmed the jury which appreciated the author’s innovative and daring approach. Like I said, you can't make this stuff up!








No comments:

Post a Comment