E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DUBAI

Dubai ~ quite simply AMAZING!

Dubai was our last, and favorite stop.  This is an incredible place, from my point of view, way ahead of the curve socially, economically and culturally.  I had an all day tour with guide.  I am not going to bore you with all the reasons, just suffice to say we are already looking forward to spending part of April there next, and maybe, every year!


The Jumeriah Beach Hotel is one of six connected properties that include the Burg Al Arab.  The most remarkable destination resort/property I have ever seen.


The varied architecture, the level of service, the 67 on site restaurants make this a perfect destination resort in my mind.  Dad, who has been everywhere in the world, said simply, "I thought I had seen everything, this is a level above."





The Jumeriah Beach and the Burg Al Arab.













    I believe there are 17 pools, each with it's own style and purpose.  Not to mention Waddi Waters, the most amazing water park I have ever seen.






Dining, be it buffet breakfast or high end theme restaurants were all remarkable.  As the concierge said to me, "What do you want, we have it."

 SKI DUBAI




I did ride the chair lift (in shorts) to get these pictures. CCCOLD!

                                    The Madinet Jumeriah Hotel




A series of canals connect many of the Properties and restaurants.




 The Sheik's Summer home is on this property, at the end of The Jumeriah Beach Properties



Eating at one of the 67 Award Winning Restaurants on this property!





       The Burg Al Arab - The #1 rated Hotel in The World.


 The MOA ~ Mall of The Emirates, which contains Ski Dubai, a hotel and every high end shop you could ever want.





                         The Burg  Khalifa, tallest building in the world.













No comments:

Post a Comment