E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cote d' Azure and yachts

The Cote d Azure is all about The Mediterranean. 






Every year in September, The Yacht Show comes to Monaco.  The sheer quantities of Yachts  never ceases to amaze me.  The New European (Italian) designs change every year. On the Cote d Azure, this is maybe the most dynamic industry, right behind Tourism.  It is certainly a feast for the eyes! I get up before sunrise to see them and ALWAYS go out at night to view.












 One evening, after not having spoken in weeks, when we went out on the balcony, Ann looked and said simply, "Oh My God, That is Beautiful."  








 

 

At night, I will walk to the balcony to see the yachts, scan the lights in amazement and go back to my room ~ Only to return 20 minutes later, because my mind tells me it had to be a dream.  "It wasn't THAT extraordinary."   I go back out and ~ yes it is that special!







No comments:

Post a Comment