E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Astral Travel and Time

   Yesterday afternoon,  24 hours before the 8.9 Japan earthquake, I asked the painters if they just felt the earthquake. It was a very large jolt, impossible to miss.   They hadn't felt anything, even though we were in the same room, standing within 6 feet of each other.   I just checked and there were no quakes in Reno. 
 
     This is not the first time that I felt some "disturbance."  This is the first time the feeling was accompanied by a physical sensation. 
 
     A few of you know that I had a recurring nightmare that I was on a plane, flying thru the streets of NYC at an altitude that would certainly result in a crash. The sensation of terror was what I remembered most.  I had this dream probably 100 or more times. It began when I was in college.  It stopped happening after 9/11. 
 
     I am not a big believer in psychics, but am a huge believer that everything on the planet has a palpable connection.  Ann believed in Psychics and I actually went three times over 5 years to the psychic.  She told me things that unfolded, but they were not really extraordinary, given an understanding of self fulfilling prophecy.  Each session was recorded. She tested the tape and then gave it to me to take with me.  The second tape, I tried to listen to a year later and it was blank.  I called the Psychic and was told that I wasn't meant to hear it's contents again.  OK?
 
     On each of my visits, she told me that I had the strongest capability for Astral Travel she had ever encountered and that "when I wished, when I was ready" she would send me to someone in San Francisco that could train me to "harness" the ability. 
 
     I have experienced coincidences hundreds of times, such as calling one of my family members at the exact time they were calling me.  I sometimes sense when something negative has happened to a family member.  I dismiss all of this.  This "other" thing, with disasters is a bit more difficult to dismiss. 

.




No comments:

Post a Comment