E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Greek Islands!




Decided 2015 was the year to Visit The Greek Islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Rhodes. Having been on the Crystal Serenity 2 previous times, I booked a room, smaller than previous trips when I roomed with Dad. I booked an economical cabin without a balcony.  Crystal, a few days before my departure, upgraded me @ NC to our old room!  Good beginning!









My Coffee awaited me every morning at 5AM!  

        The food is incredible and I tried not to gain what is called "The Crystal 10" on this trip.


 The Island Adventures I choose were the "standard tour" combined with a Jeep off road adventure on Rhodes, where we went to the top of the island!







    After our mountain climbing, which was fun.....a swim in The Med!






























  

No comments:

Post a Comment