E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You Will See it, WHEN You Believe It!

This is the book that changed my way of thinking long ago.... and the experience that I had WHILE I was listening to it.

The alarm clock went off and I ignored it for a while, pressing the sleep more button.  That is until I realized that I had an appointment, in Sacramento!  I was to meet the, Dwyane, director of the recently completed Reno Livestock and Convention Center @ Kanowsky Furniture Mfg at 10 AM sharp.  It was 7:30 and I am in BED, in Reno ~


     I raced to the shower, got dressed and got to my truck.  Wherever I took long drives, I listened to audio books or Nightingale programs.  I was in my truck and on the road slightly after 8:00.  If I drove at 75  I might be on time. I can do that...

     As soon as I left the driveway, I opened the new Nightingale series I had purchased and popped in the first cassette.  You will see it when you believe it, by Dr Wayne Dyer ~ OK.

     The Dr captured my attention immediately with his presentation.  OK, driving 75 ~ no NHP ~ so far so good!  Uhh, what's that?

      The sign read, Expect delays, Highway Construction Ahead.  Oh Shit ~ this could be a very big sale and I'm going to be late...  I kept driving ~ more and more interested in Dyer's concepts.  The more I drove, the less concerned I became about time. As predicted, just before Truckee, traffic was at a standstill with a  l o n g  line of cars and semis ahead of me.  Once again after Truckee ~ standstill. Oh well, what was he saying? 

     Dr Dyer told a story about his younger brother talking in his sleep and Wayne's talking to him as he slept.  In this dream, his brother was concerned about shoveling snow from the driveway. and couldn't find the shovel.  Wayne told his sleeping brother, "There is the shovel, by the door."  His  brother acknowledged this and said thanks, I'll get it done before Dad gets home....

     Dyer then tells you; I submit to you that at that level of consciousness, that shovel is as real as anything you experience in your awake world.  What if your dreams are reality and what you consider reality is nothing more than dreams?  Consider different levels, different frequencies in which you can "operate."  Remove the limits you impose upon yourself.   OK, traffic is moving again.  I'm obviously going to be late, but don't feel as concerned about this anymore.  This Dr Dyer is REALLY GOOD and my mind is racing with his concepts....   

     Five miles further and ~ traffic is stopped again.  It occurs to me that I am going to be at least 30 minutes late but it doesn't seem to bother me much at all now. I want to hear more!  

     Dr Dyer's concepts are fascinating!  Reality is what you choose to make it.  Your thoughts can transcend what you perceive as limits, if you don't accept limits.  Limits are for those that accept them ~  I was completely engrossed as I drove on.

     As I pulled into Kanowsky Sofa Mfg, and parked,  three things simultaneously happened ~  cassette side #5 finished, and I reached to eject it ~ I saw Dwyane's truck and my eyes met the digital clock on my dashboard ~ 10:00 EXACTLY ~  

     I cannot describe the feelings as I realized that ~ It's 10:00 ~ I have driven over 150 miles in under 2 hours, closer to 1-1/2 hours and...that quite simply is not possible ~  unless   ~    maybe?   

     I had my meeting, made the sale and listened to the other 5 sides on the drive home.  Thank you Dr. Wayne Dyer, you have changed my thoughts and beliefs and that has changed my life. 

    

    

    


No comments:

Post a Comment