E Mail

I can be reached at Riplon@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Translate


"A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!"



Click on Blog Photos to view them FULL SCREEN or to view a "slideshow" of images only.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who Am I ? Who am I looking for?



             
      I Love Life and I Love Travel and I Love my Friends... Cabo San Lucas is my favorite 4 day get away, but not alone...Everything is just a lot better when you are with someone you care about. Eventually I will find someone very special. Friends first, then who knows. You will find me to be intelligent, honest, open, kind, funny and romantic. I am a diverse and capable cook, but you have to help with the dishes. Asst chef's appreciated. Someday I will find a compassionate, intelligent, attractive, open minded lady that understands, "It's a journey, not a destination." Until that cosmic connection occurs, I expect to meet some very nice people,laugh a little, learn a little... make some new friends, maybe find a lover...
Given that most people are just about as happy as they choose to be, I can't be the only one out there that believes the time between "LOVE's" can be rich, rewarding, fun and fulfilling. My half of the equasion. You should really like great food and wine, people and conversation, laughter and new experiences.

Do you not have all the answers but you are not afraid of the questions? Is the rest of your life just going to happen to you, or do you understand is it going to be the result of the choices you make and chances you take?
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment